Office of the City Agriculturalist
Head of Office
Merryline T. Gappi
1F City Hall Building, City of Batac, Ilocos Norte
The Office of the City Agriculturist as the extension arm of the City government of Batac commit to have a fair and just delivery of agriculture and fishery relateds services for continuous development and growth sustained by God centered and empowered people.
The Office shall continually provide technical assistance and delivery of agriculture and fishery-related services to the farmers/ fisherfolks to ensure productivity and marketability of various agricultural products and fresh-water fishes to attain self-sufficiency and food security and empower rural-based/civil society organizations through active participation in government and non-government programs, projects and activities anchored on agriculture and fisheries.
- Seed Certification
- Re-Strengthening of Agri-Related Civil Society Organization
- Request for Forest/Fruit Tree Seedlings to Support the Clean & Green Program of the City
- Provision of Quality Seeds (Hybrid and Certified Palay Seeds, Hybrid Yellow Corn and Vegetable Seeds)
- Pre and Post Harvest Facilities
- Livelihood Assistance
- Issuance of Certification as a Bonafide Farmer
- Fish Production and Management Services
- Crop Protection Assistance/ Services
- Agri-Infrastructure Services