Request Updated Tax Declaration of Subdivided or Consolidate Lots

Real Property Owners, surveyors, law offices, may request the Office of the City Assessor to update their tax declaration in conformity with the approved subdivision/consolidation plan. Each property owner will be issued separate tax declaration and can pay their real property tax separately.